Book a Regular House Cleaning Service in Reading
- Daily, weekly, fortnightly, or monthly cleaning visits
- Transparent and simple pricing with no hidden fees
- Fully-trained, insured & thorough regular cleaners
- No minimum term or contact
- Online management of all your bookings
- Antiviral sanitisation upon request
Book A Cleaner In 90 Seconds
What Our Regular Cleaning Service Includes
Here are some examples of priority areas your weekly cleaner can focus on:
- Living room: Dust all decorations, polish the interior side of windows, vacuum and mop the floor, wipe all skirting boards, clean carpets, and empty the bins.
- Kitchen: Wash the dishes, wipe and polish all surfaces, clean the floor, and polish the interior of microwaves, ovens, extractors, fridges, and other appliances. If you want your appliances deep cleaned, you can book our deep cleaning service.
- Bathroom: Clean the bathroom sink and taps, polish all tiles, scrub the bath and the shower cabin, wipe the bathroom radiator, and disinfect the toilet bowl.
- Bedroom: Clean and polish all surfaces, change the bedding, vacuum the carpet, dust the bed frame, wipe the window blinds, clean all doors and handles, and refresh the floor.
- Hallway: Dust all pictures and light switches insight, remove dust from furniture, clean the floor, wipe the skirting boards, and refresh the front door.
Deep Home Cleaning and Antiviral Sanitisation
If you are worried that your home or any other property you have might have been exposed to dangerous germs, then you can add Sanitization to your regular home cleaning service. Basically, your cleaner will use a highly effective sanitizer to clean the highly touched areas and surfaces of your home. On the other hand, if you would prefer a more comprehensive approach, then you can book our Antiviral Sanitisation service for your home. We will send a fully equipped technician who will treat your home with a certified viricide that has been lab-tested and proven to eliminate all sorts of dangerous germs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if the cleaner is not available?
In that scenario, we will be glad to find a suitable replacement. The new operative will then visit at the usual days and working hours that you have previously chosen.
Which areas does the weekly cleaning cover?
We are glad to tell you that our service covers Reading and surrounding areas like Newbury, Oxford Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough, and Henley-on-Thames., so we can clean your property wherever you may be.
Could I ask the cleaner to clean the carpet and outside windows?
The cleaner can hoover the carpet. If you need a professional deep carpet cleaning service, we would be more than happy to organise a separate professional service for you by a fully trained carpet cleaning technician. The regular cleaner can also clean the windows from inside to a reachable height, without the use of a ladder. Should you require any external window cleaning, you can simply book a professional window cleaning service. We will be happy to quote you separately for that.
What are the usual hours the regulars cleaners work?
The cleaning professionals have different working hours and availability. Your appointment can start as early as 09:00 or you can book a later slot in the day and with the service finishing by 17:30.
I’m not happy with the results. What now?
If you’re not happy with the cleaning services you receive, then please make sure to get back to us right away. We will assist you in any way possible.