Professional Deep Cleaners in Reading
Providing professional deep cleaning services since 1991. As an established provider of commercial and domestic cleaning services for Reading residents and businesses, JC Clean works with fully trained, insured, and trustworthy cleaners. With us, there are no delays, no setbacks, and no hassles.
In the midst of the COVID-19 (or Coronavirus) pandemic, workplace and domestic hygiene is a number one priority. The virus spreads through contact, and a thorough deep-clean is your best option in mitigating the risks – both for yourself and for those around you.
Book your deep cleaning session today and enjoy complete peace of mind. Our cleaners use a combination of hot dry steam to kill germs and lift grime, and dirt at the same time and powerful sanitisers and detergents that kill 99.9% of bacteria and germs.
Our professional deep cleaning services are available to customers in Reading and surrounding areas like Newbury, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough, Henley-on-Thames, and many other parts of Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
Done By Professionals
Carried out by fully trained and equipped professionals wearing the appropriate Personal Protect Equipment.
- Fully vetted, insured, and professionally equipped experts.
- Risk Assessment Procedures on a site-by-site basis.
- COSHH and Method Statements.
Ensuring that no dangerous particles remain inside your home for prolonged periods.
- Professional & safe cleaning chemicals that kill bacteria and viruses.
- Safe and certified cleaning solutions that are both child-safe & pet-safe.
- Our highly trained professionals arrive at your doorstep at a moment’s notice.
Offices and Commercial
Providing a safe and healthy environment for employees and customers is every business leader’s top priority.
- We provide a safe and virus-free office and commercial premises.
- Commercial antiviral sanitisation specialists are highly trained and equipped with modern solutions to get the job done.
Our Deep Cleaning Process
Our deep cleaning sessions provide you with a sure-fire way to completely eliminate all dust, dirt, debris, viruses, mold, fungi, and bacteria from your premises, all the while ensuring that your property is thoroughly disinfected and entirely germ-free.
Our specialists will:
- Attend premises with appropriate decontamination facilities and personal protected equipment.
- Decontaminate themselves prior to and after the cleaning takes place.
- Use disposable protected equipment such as disposable masks with PF3 filters, disposable coveralls, and gloves.
- Adopt practices relevant to the asbestos industry to prevent cross-contamination.
- Thoroughly clean all areas and surfaces within your premises, all blinds, windows, sills, furniture pieces, appliances, nooks, and crannies.
- Sweep the floors and tackle the skirting boards.
- Eliminate all webs and residue.
- Polish all countertops, wooden surfaces, windows, and mirrors.
- Perform an in-depth bathroom cleaning session, complete with polishing, descaling, and disinfecting procedures.
- Carry out a property-wide sanitisation procedure, capable of eliminating up to 99.9999% of germs and bacteria.
- Collection and disposal of contaminated waste.
We Value Your Trust
We understand that trusting strangers with your property can be difficult. This is why we’ve incorporated a variety of policies for your benefit:
- Our professional cleaners undergo comprehensive background checks and throughout training procedures before getting assigned to working with customers
- All insurance and reference information is kept 100% accurate and up-to-date.
- You can quickly and easily get in touch with our support team to book, negotiate, provide feedback or file complaints, seek advice or follow-up on your account, 5 days a week.
- We bring the know-how, equipment, and expertise, ensuring an entirely hassle-free experience. We will take care of your premises while you focus on your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I book a cleaner during Coronavirus lockdown?
Yes, you can. The government has stated that cleaners can continue their work, providing they are well and have no symptoms.
What kind of products and equipment do you use?
The deep cleaners will use a wide range of tried and tested detergents that are completely safe for the environment. However, please make sure to inform us should your home feature marble or other surfaces that require special treatment.
How does deep cleaning differ from end of tenancy cleaning?
Our deep cleaning services are hourly-based property cleaning service with your personal priorities in mind – we clean as much as we can for the time booked. The end of tenancy cleaning service, on the other hand, is more of an overall property polish that is designed to return the clean state of a rental upon a tenant’s leave. It is not hourly-based and comes with a 72-hour guarantee.
How can I get a discount or some sort of a deal on cleaning service?
You can join the JC Cleaning Club to take advantage of preferential rates.
Which areas does your deep house cleaning service cover?
We are happy to inform you that our intensive cleaning service covers Reading and surrounding areas like Newbury, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough, Henley-on-Thames, and many other parts of Berkshire and Oxfordshire, so we can clean your home wherever you may be. To check if we cover your area, please use our online booking form.
Is the team able to treat external window elements as well?
The experts will mainly focus on interior window cleaning, frames and sills included. They can also treat exterior panes, as long as the latter is within reach. However, if the window count is too high, we suggest booking professional window cleaning instead.